Struts just doesn't play nicely on Solaris iPlanet 6.0 sp5 j2sdk-1_4_1_01

- resource messages don't work, correctly.

- form-bean does not work at all !!

Spent 2 weeks so far, trying to find solution.

I thought this would be the correct forum - but I don't think there are any experts that know enough about iPlanet.

Would someone please, at least be kind enough to say if it is POSSIBLE to use struts on iPlanet ???

Which one is broken ?? Struts 1.1-b3 ?? iPlanet 6.0 sp5 ??

Is it the container ?? Should I research modifying the struts source for a work-around ??

I own EVERY book on the topic! All my research has turned up NO SOLUTIONS! And my emails on the topic are ignored completely.

Thanks,
"Frustrated" Dan