From: Marco Fabbri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 04:44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tiles: a portal question

Hi all,
I'm playing with the VERY interesting site dedicated on Tiles
(http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/) and I have a little question.

Suppose I've created a Tile to view jsp contents, what happen if I compile a
form and I press "Submit"?

Only the Tile's space is refreshed or the entire screen?

Can I use a Tile like a "portlet"?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Marco Fabbri

Learn more about Paymentech's payment processing services at www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary
and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy
this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
from your computer.