-----Original Message-----
From: Holman, Cal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Freitag, 31. Jänner 2003 18:26
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: tiles not transferring attributes

The component context is only exposed to the definition not to nested
definitions in subsequent jsps.  You can pass them to nested jsps by
pulling
them out of the component context in the jsp - then adding them to the
page
context - using a list or bean.  Once in the page context the
subordinate
jsps can get to the data by including the list/bean in the subordinate
tiles
insert.  In the tiles documentation there is a portal example using this
technique.

Cal

http://www.calandva.com/            Last update 01/03/03