Little guide line: try to minimize the scope of the error, hope use full.

Try this could on you second page, to see what values are actually in
session:
<%
Enumeration enmAttributeNames;
String strAttributeName;
Object objAttributeValue;

request.getSession(true);

enmAttributeNames = session.getAttributeNames();
while (enmAttributeNames.hasMoreElements())
{
  out.println("<TR>");
  strAttributeName = (String) enmAttributeNames.nextElement();
  out.print("<TD><B>" + strAttributeName + ":</B></TD>" );
  objAttributeValue =  session.getAttribute(strAttributeName);
  out.println("<TD><PRE>" + objAttributeValue + "&nbsp;</PRE></TD>");
  out.println("</TR>");

}
%>

If the values are in session then it is tag problems, don't do any thing
with action.
Else the value is not actually in session so the tags ca not show them (fix
the action). Try to read the session without using struts tags.