When validation send you back your request scope is empty as you have
submited a new request ! Your "test" attribute will be present in your
formbean, because formbean population has occured. For beeing able to
display back your JSP you will have to use session scope beans or use
formbean attributes.

Nico.

> All:
>
> I am having problems retrieving request values after submitting a form
that
> goes through validate().  Below is an example.  Please help!
>
> In the example below I have an action that shows the form using
MyEditAction