From: jadestone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 7:22 PM
To: struts-user
Cc: jadestone
Subject: Where should database select go for select dropdown

Sorry if this is trivial - but I'm new to the framework and I'm finding the
documentation confusing.
Just want to create an html select object with options set to the contents
of a database table - i.e. visualise
a  lookup table. So when the form is first displayed the dropdown appears
with data from a database table.
I'm confused where the database access should go - in the JSP or the
FormBean. Is there an example which
someone could point me to

Thanks