> On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 08:32:30 -0500
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >

> >I have "socket write error" when using tiles.
> >I suppose it is because users click on other action
> >before the last tile is
> >displayed. I have so many of these that I suspect this
> >can cause performance
> >issues. Anyone can explain or knows how to correct this.
> >The pages display
> >fine. I am using WSAD and WebSphere.
> >
> >Thank you.
> >Stephan
> >

> I am having this same problem. I'm running 1.1b2 in WTE.
> I'm sure that all of that exception handeling is causing
> some performance problems. Is this fixed in b3 or is this
> something we are doing wrong as developers?
>
> Matt

I use the 1.1b3 in WS4 and WSAD4 and have the same effect.
It occurs if you multi-submit before the response has happend.

I'm not sure, if this IS really a performance topic. It seems to me that
this may be the desired behavior. Doesn't it make sense do stop the response
if another request occurs from this session at the time before the response
was taken?

I don't really know - maybe someone could comment this having the big
picture...

Regards,
Bernhard