Cool, I'll have a look on it!! I also have some doubts about visual tools
but in the case of struts i find its the case (the user only should be
worried on its business rules).

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Sri Sankaran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2003 15:55
Para: Struts Users Mailing List
Assunto: RE: Struts Tools

Last week's meeting of the local WebSphere Users' Group (WUG) included a
demonstration of the WebSphere Studio Site Developer (WSSD) including Struts
tooling.  It is quite impressive.

Through the use of wizards and other intuitive aids WSSD eases the process
of developing a Struts-enabled application.  It includes wizards for
generating Action classes, ActionForms, mappings and the struts config file.
The Web Diagram Editor (WDE -- or woody as its called) is quite impressive.
It allows you to visually create form beans, actions and build mappings by
drawing connectors between the various components.  WSSD also has this "next
generation wizard" that they call Cheatsheet.  It literally walks you
through the process of building a Struts-based application.

I am not totally sold on the idea of graphical aids for everything but it's
there for those who like it....

Sri