Intellij.
> I get this error message even it the classes exists in the jar in the
> WEB-INF/lib.
>
> Any clues?

Yeah.  Without knowing anything about IntelliJ, it seems pretty likely
that you have a case matching problem.  You have a class named
"Dummyform" or "DummyForm", and you're referring to it in the wrong case
from somewhere.  Check all your references and make sure that the case
matches.

> DEBUG 19:24:07,824 [main]
> no.aftenposten.common.www.config.WebConfiguration - load: loading:

C:\JavaAften\src\webidam\web\webapps\webidam\WEB-INF\conf\webidam.proper