Having seen a few posts claiming that JBuilder is the "Worst.Tool.Ever!!!1!"
and knowing that my own opinion is that JBuilder suits me quite well, I'm
curious to know what specific complaints people have about it.For the sake
of level-setting, let me state that I paid for and use the SE version, so
it's possible that things I think are wonderful and shiny are missing from
the free-to-download versions that other people might be using.

What (specifically, if you will) makes JBuilder so distasteful? Any answer
that involves not having "vi" key bindings will be personally unacceptable
to me, but may be useful for other readers.