If you don't want to occupy mailing list bandwidth stumping for (or against)
JBuilder, I've posted the same question on my blog, where comments are
enabled. If you'd rather answer there, the address is
http://fullofhate.blogspot.com/

Archive links aren't working (as they don't a distressingly large percentage
of the time), so you might have to scroll down to find the post. I'll add a
bold header to it to make it easier to spot.

idly-curious-and-willing-to-poke-the-bear-ly y'rs,
+Mitchell