From: Campbell, Kevin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 3:37 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: redirect="true" not working

If this works in Struts 1.0.2 then either I am using an older version that doesn't
work (if there are older versions that didn't have this working), there is something I
am missing, or I am misunderstanding how this should work.

1. How do I verify the version of struts.jar I am using?  I am pretty sure that I am
using 1.0.2.  The date on my file in my project lib directory is 2/9/2002.  This
matches the struts.jar on my harddrive under the jakarta-struts-1.0.2 directory so I
guess I am using the right version.

2. Is there more to redirects that just putting redirect="true" into the forward?

3. A redirect should change the URL address to UserList.do as I expect, correct?

I would prefer this approach over tokens since it seems more simple.  Although if I
can't get this working correctly then I will have no choice but to go with tokens.

Thanks!