I posted this earlier, but it never seemed to come though, so I'll try
again:

I am - and it's awesome.  The only issue (IMO) in XDoclet's current codebase
is that you can only generate Struts' Forms from Entity Beans at this point.
I've submitted a patch for it (http://tinyurl.com/5bb9), but no one has
committed it yet. If you're interested in using this patch, you can find out
more about it on my site at http://tinyurl.com/5bbh (this also includes a
link to download the patched code).

This patch allows you to generate Struts' Forms from any POJO (Plain Old
Java Object).  I've published a sample app (struts-resume) that can be
checked out from CVS at http://sf.net/projects/struts.  This project
generates Struts Validator Forms from POJOs, the validation.xml, and the
struts-config.xml using XDoclet.  Pretty slick stuff IMHO.

The project also uses a strutsgen tool written by Erik Hatcher.  This tool
will generate a skeleton JSP and .properties file from a Form - really
speeding up development time.  I discovered this tool, as well as a very
slick <label> JSP Tag by investigating Erik's JavaDevWithAnt project at
http://www.ehatchersolutions.com/JavaDevWithAnt/.

HTH,

Matt