From: Susan Bradeen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: February 7, 2003 11:53 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Another logging question

Yes, thank you. I was under the impression that you could set the logging
level to WARN or something and not see all the INFO messages in the
console. Despite my efforts to change this level, I still see all messages
as if the level were set to DEBUG. Sorry if I didn't make my question
clear.

Susan Bradeen

On 02/07/2003 11:34:14 AM pqin wrote:

> If you use ConsoleAppender, of course you see messages on the screen.
>
> Regards,
>

> PQ
>
> "This Guy Thinks He Knows Everything"
> "This Guy Thinks He Knows What He Is Doing"

org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4jF