I'd like make some changes in struts-congis.xml like a add new action or
etc. and apply those changes without restart WebLogic.

Launch your weblogic instance on development mode (startmode=true, if I remember well)
Then touch (or create) a REDEPLOY (that's it's name) file in the META-INF (or METAINF ?) dir of your expanded Webapp or Ear.

To summarize, deployment is done by copying files into the applciations/myApp dir, and application reload is done when the META-INF/REDEPLOY file is touched.