Hello Everyone,

I've done a little with Struts on a web-based application that I'm working on
and have a very basic question that I can't seem to find an answer to.

I have an index.jsp that has a basic navigation menu.  I want to forward to a
content page using a simple html link from the menu, like an href anchor.
How do I do this using struts?  Or should I just hard-code the page name as
part of the href of a standard anchor tag?  How is it generally done in a
webapp with struts?

I apologize for this basic question but I just can't seem to connect the dots
on this.

Thank you for your patience and any information you may provide.
John