<logic:interate>

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/doc-1.0.2/struts-logic.html#iterate

- An array of Java objects (but not primitive data types such as "int")
- An implementation of java.util.Collection, including ArrayList and Vector.
- An implementation of java.util.Enumeration.
- An implementation of java.util.Iterator.
- An implementation of java.util.Map, including HashMap, Hashtable, and
TreeMap.

Nico.