Just to give you a little more info.  I have three entity beans that I am using:
purchase order, lineItem and address.  The address is for both shipping and billing.
 JONATHAN PHILIP HOLLOWAY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:You don't actually need to create
three forms. All you need to do is to
create one action form
for your top level form, in your case LineItem. The other two are standard
Java classes, just
make sure they implement Serializable. You can just refer to these in your
main form in the
following way

LineItem
ArrayList shippingList

then in your Shipping java object just have

Shipping
ArrayList billingList

The code is simple to loop through and display these and it simply involves
sticking nested:iterate
tags in your JSP to loop through the fields within the other objects.

Hope that starts you off, you don't actually need to piss about with the
struts-config.xml file at all
apart from declaring your initial actionform there, hope that helps you out.

Jon.