Hi friends,

            Please Look at this and please try to help me:

1.       I have a ActionForm (AF), in it i have some properties, all of
them with get/set acessors. In this ActionForm one FormFile, following
the same pattern of other properties.
2.       I have too, a initial upload .jsp file with a "<input
type="file" name="file">" tag, this seems ok, and a lot of error
printout logic.
3.       I have too, a result form screen to tell the user "hey man,
your file is ok.", that accesses some of my ActionForm propeties.
4.       The ActionForm and Action are configured to use session, not
request.
5.       But.... ERROR.
6.       When an user submit form of file upload, the server does its
verification and build an ActionErrors and then Forward without
redirection to the page, to let user make correction.
With this the form must be repopulated with information entered by user,
remember that this information is on ActionForm and it is on SESSION
context. This should occur, BUT the formbean (actionForm) is geting
lost, it cannot be used, other session context variables are ok, but
form is not.

I have tried a lot of ways to solve this problem, "workarounds", but i
could't not solve this without redirecting the Forward and filling the
request with form contents. This is very dirty and do a lot of pain,
because the Struts was created to make easy and simple creation of
navigations in html.
PS:. The ActionForm looks great inside the Action but is not present in
the forwarded page. 8-(

IS THERE ANYBODY THAT USE THIS FORMFILE, AND COULD GET THE ACTIONFORM
BACK TO INITIAL POST PAGE USING IT TO REFILL THE CONTENT ?

Please help.

Rodrigo Spievak Cavalcanti
Unito Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]