Hi,

 I ported an existing web application to Struts 1.1b3. Now I am
 getting a sharing violation whenever I try to save an edited JSP file
 after testing the application. The file seems to be locked by Tomcat.
 After restarting tomcat everything works fine as long as I do not test the
 application in my browser.

 My environment is Tomcat 4.0.3 on Win2K with Struts 1.1b3. Does
 anybody know of a solution? It is very annoying to restart tomcat for
 each small change in a JSP.

Regards,

 Martin