Hi folks,

   There my be a simple answer to this that I am overlooking, but I am populating a
pull down select, and I can't figure out a good way to set the selected attribute to
the first element.  I am using a collection (string array) and my jsp has this code:

All I want to do is have the first option selected, and it is defaulting to the last
option.

any help?

TIA,
Jason