Is it me or does the logic:iterate tag with a Collection property not work
in 1.0.2 in such a way as to populate my page and properly submit my form
class?  I have struggle somewhat with this lately.

I can make it work with bean:write's but then changes to my pages won't
populate my form class on submit.

I have gotten it to work using an Array of Objects instead of a Collection
but I can't seem modify the size of the Array because the reset function for
the form always sets it to a default size (one in this case).

So...what's the best and easiest way to have a bean property that is an
Array (or Collection) that I can add to or remove from interactively from my
page?

Thanks,

Steve