From: Mingfai Ma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 11:25 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Any good suggestions on implementing Security

> Is there an area I can look that suggests how to implement this type of
> dynamic security with a servlet filter?

i think the best source of reference material is Chapter 12 (Security) of
the Servlet specification. There should be many other source of information
on web, just go to google to search with keywords like "declarative
authorization", "servlet security" etc.

I also like to read the nice docs from BEA. but be alert of any WebLogic
specific usage
http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs70/security/index.html

regards,
mingfai