Hi,
The solution i have to build is not only email, it is
actually lot more, like there is a web based
interface, a AS400 interface (green screen )
also now we need a email interface,
the mail will be sent to a speicific account, so all
the mails coming here are only for testing purpose,
also all the mails will come from outlook , so only
have to worry about microsoft mails,
But i read few days back a product on IBM DB@
Information Integrator, so wanted to know if there are
any such products which will do the same thing..

Ashish

=====
A$HI$H