From: Gus Delgado [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 10:54 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Cache

Is there any way to clean the cache from an Action. I have a
LogoutAction that gets all of the Attributes in the session by name and
removes all of them + it invalidates the session, but I also want to
clear the cache so that when the user hits the back button nothing will
be there.

Is there any way to do this?

-thanks
Gus