http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-html.html#link

David

From: Bert Catsburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: How to link to an Action which has no Form. Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:26:29 +0100

Hello,

How do you include a link in your code which triggers an Action
which has no Form. The Action class will activate a global
forward.
I hope somebody can help me since I am on this problem for
two days now and have search the whole list, docs and both
Struts-books.
A simple direction where to look any further would be of much
help.

Thank you,

Bert Catsburg

Code samples:

JSP with the link:
------------------

Struts Config
-------------
<global-forwards>
<forward name="index" path="/index.jsp" />
</global-forwards>

<!-- Process a Petrol request -->
<action path="/petrol"
type="senktar.PetrolAction"
scope="request" />

PetrolAction.java
-----------------
package senktar
public class PetrolAction extends Action {
public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping,
HttpServletRequest request,
HttpServletResponse response)
throws Exception {

..... // Lines of code