Hi all,
 This could be a dummy question but i didn't found any documentation talking about
this issue. My
problem is:
 I developed an API that uses a XML configuration file. And i have also a DTD file to
enable XML
validation. Then i generate a jar file containing my API and my DTD file. When running
a test
application using my framework, JDOM returns follow exception:

org.jdom.JDOMException: Error on line 2: Relative URI "sql-map.dtd"; can not be
resolved without a base URI.

My config file has (at line 2):

<!DOCTYPE sql-map SYSTEM "sql-map.dtd">

 What am i doing wrong? Remember that my dtd file is inside my jar file. How would be
an URI to
that?

Thanks in advance,
 Daniel.