From: Sloan Seaman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 2:09 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Using the html:message tag

Jerome,

I tried it but it didn't work.

Here is what I have in my HTML:

And here is what is in my action file:
ActionMessages messages = new ActionMessages(); messages.add("success", new
ActionMessage("mdxquery.success"));
saveMessages(_request, messages);

where mxdquery.success in a value in my ApplicationResources.properties file..

I'm not sure about the id attribute.  The API for ActionMessages.add says the first
string is the property while the docs on the id attribute say it is the name scope of
the JSP bean(??)...

Idea's?

--
Sloan