This code snippet should do the job.

String value = pageContext.getRequest().getParameter("paramname");

Kind regards

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Kevin Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden: zaterdag 15 februari 2003 0:23
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: HELP! get request parameter from a custom tag

 Hi,

I apologize if this already was posted...I posted this earlier today, but
did not get see it posted...

If anyone can help me with this, it's stopping me from finishing key
portions of my applicaiton!

 I'm new to struts, and I am trying to retrieve a parameter that is in
 the request scope from a tag library.  Currently, I can print out the
 parameter on my jsp page using request.getParameter(name), but in my
 pageContext object in my tag library, I don't have the same list or
 request paramters, all I have are the Struts Form object, Bean object,
 and Error object.

 Somewhere Struts has overriden the default request object, and
 implemented it's own before my custom tag is called.  Would someone
 please tell me how I can retrieve the JSP page's request attributes in my
custom tag?

 Thanks in advance,

 Kevin Williams

---