Hi, to implement the business logic of my application I decided to use EJBs.
I'm designing a factory which could return an instance of the EJBs interface
and I'm thinking to call that factory(implemented as a PlugIn and there set
as a ServletContext attribute) from my Actions. This would lead the Action
to know about the EJBs interface name as part of the notation would be like
the following:

Factory factory =
servlet.getServletContext().getAttribute(org.foo.framework.AppConstants.EJB_
FACTORY_CLASS);
EjbInterface bean = factory.getEjbInterface();

The question is:

Is it correct the Action to know about the Model interfaces?

Regards,

Marco