Please preface off topic posts with [OT]. The appropriate place for this question is the java.sun.com forums. If you want to iterate over that collection you would do
<c:forEach items="${uiManager.collection}" var="item">

</c:forEach>

David

From: "Arik Levin ( Tikal )" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Struts to JSTL EL - Taglib 1.0 implementation
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:01:50 +0200

Hi all.

I'm new at JSTL, I hope someone can help me here.

I have struts bean:define which looks like this:
<bean:define name="UIManager" property="collection(tab)" />

UIManager bean has getCollection(String) property.

What is the equivalent syntax for JSTL? I'm using Jakarta Taglib
1.0 implementation.

Thanx.