Hi,

I suppose that you use the "input" attribute of the action. The action forward to the url found in the "input" value when validation fail. Change the value of the input.

Cedric

Holger Danske wrote:

Hello List.

I have the following problem.

I using two parts of struts.

First at all the Struts Templates to generate the
side-make-up and than the Struts-Form for the forms in
the pages.
I don't use frames, i'm using a table instead.

Now I have the following problem.
I have a logon.jsp which is part of the table in an
index.jsp . In this logon.jsp I have an form. The
validate methode return an error if the user or
password is null or empty. The problem is, that the
response redirect only to the logon.jsp but not to the
index.jsp . Does anybody have an idea how to configure
that the page to show an error ist the index.jsp where
the logon.jsp is part of.

THX

Holger