Hello,

I have been using Vel-tools (struts) as the view
technology along with struts for a while now.

I am trying to get Indexed properties on a Velocity
Template which is used as an input form which then
needs to be validated by Struts validator. I am using
dyna beans, and the Value Object is read in fine into
an array (indexed) if validation doesn't occur, if
validation does occur, the values which are displayed
back on the screen are all null. Does anybody have any
tips for getting the validation portion working along
with vel-struts. Would appreciate any input, as am
totally lost.

tia

Sujay