A message in the archives made me suspect a BeanUtils/PropertyUtils problem,
so I posted to commons-user also, but the problem appears to be coming out
of Struts code:

javax.servlet.ServletException: argument type mismatch
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.
java:526)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProces
sor.java:467)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:274)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1422)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:523)

I'm at a loss as to where in my own code to look.  This is a
LookupDispatchAction behind what is basically a CRUD form.  When I pull up a
record to edit, everything goes fine, it loads from the database and
populates the DynaValidatorForm and displays the info.

But when I submit to update the database, a different method in the
LookupDispatchAction gets called and something goes wrong.  (The usual...
this used to work fine!!)  I have changed around some properties of the form
in struts-config and the associated DTO and DAO classes.  I'll go triple
check that all of the properties match up, but meanwhile if anyone has an
idea of what to look for, I would appreciate it.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.