Pani,

You have to specify the forward name parameter, if you haven't.

For example, if in struts-config.xml your forward is:
      <forward name="success" path="/home.jsp" />

you have to use the following in your Action class:
       return (mapping.getActionForward("success");

Best of luck,

Becky

--
Becky Norum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>