From: Chetan Sahasrabudhe
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 12:09 PM
Subject: One ActionForm for multiple JSPs

Hi,
    when going through struts documentation, I came across a statement
saying

extract from struts documentation chapter 2 Building Model Components.
Section 2.3 ActionForm Bean.
<<You should note that a "form", in the sense discussed here, does not
necessarily correspond to a single
JSP page in the user interface. It is common to many applications to have a
"form" (From the user's
presepective) that extends over multiple pages. Think, for example, of the
wizard style user interface that
is commonly used when installing new applications. Struts encorages you to
define a single ActionForm
bean that contains properties for all the fields, no matter which page the
field is actuallly displayed on.>>

My current requirments are exactly as mentioned in above para. I have to
develop a wizard kind of GUI for setting up some data in our application.

Can anybody point me to the example for the same, or point me to the
document where I can use single ActionForm bean for mulitple JSPs.

Regards
Chetan