Hi everyone,

    I have a application that I want to use sslext to work with struts 1.02
in order to further control using http or https protocol.  Initially I
cannot setup the ssl for the Netbeans-included tomcat 4.04 because I change
the server's original server.xml instead my user profile's server.xml.  I
add the following into my profile's server.xml and I get it work:
port="8443" minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75" enableLookups="true"
acceptCount="10" debug="0" connectionTimeout="60000" scheme="https"
secure="true">
      <Factory className="org.apache.catalina.net.SSLServerSocketFactory"
clientAuth="false" protocol="TLS"
keystoreFile="C:\WINNT\Profiles\me.000\.keystore"/>
    </Connector>

    Next, I can still access all actions or jsps through ssl after I setup
sslext.  All seem to work except that I get the error "Exception opening
resource  <https://localhost:8443/project/main.do>
https://localhost:8443/project/main.do: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
java.security.cert.CertificateException: Couldn't find trusted certificate"
when I access "main.do".  This jsp includes:
<bean:include id="topmenu" page="/incl.displaymenu.do"/>
<bean:include id="topbanner" page="/jsp/incl/topbanner.inc"/>
    The jsp works fine if I delete these two lines.

    Anyone know how to solve this problem?  I cannot find any web pages
mentioned  this problem.  = (

Thank you for your help

Jason