Hi,

When you declare a new definition with a name that already exist, the old definition is replaced by the new one. So, you always got the latest definition.
To do what you want, you should use different names, and insert each definition (all declared with different roles) in the page.

Cedric

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am trying to have a different tile definition for different roles.

I have the three following lines in my tiles-defs.xml file:
<definition name="AideAccueilDef" path="/aide/accueil.html"/>
<definition name="AideAccueilDef" role="BX_REQUERANT"
path="/aide/accueil_req.html"/>
<definition name="AideAccueilDef" role="BX_AGENCE"
path="/aide/accueil_age.html"/>
Whatever role I have, I always end-up with the last one.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Or do you have other way to forward to different page based on the role?

Thank you.
Stephan