We would like to know the answer to this question as well.  We are just in
the design phase of a new project and are trying to decide between 1.0.2 and
1.1-b3.  I would prefer to go with 1.1-b3 since it appears from the project
plan on the Struts web site that it is intended to be the release candidate.
I am also hoping that there will be a 1.1 release prior to our going into
production in early summer.  Is that a realistic expectation?  Is anybody
using 1.1 in production?  Our management team gets shaky knees when you
mention things like building a product on beta software and would most
likely just say no.

Cheers,

Chris