Read the footer a little more carefully:

not

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----Original Message-----
From: Goldberg, Joel S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 12:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have followed the instructions on the Apache site and I keep getting
barraged with notes from this list serve.  I have sent notes to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have tried all variations I can think of but to no avail!

My inbox is continually overrun with notes from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am getting quite frustrated.  If any of you know the magic combination of
steps to unsubscribe, please help me.