Hi all,

  I would like to get a javascript alert with the content of <html:errors/>,
so I tried this in the JSP:

        <script>
                alert('<html:errors/>');
        </script>

        But the HTML code generatd is the following,

        <script>
                alert('MESSAGE OF HTML ERROR TAG
        ');
        </script>

        So, it writes a "\n" at the end of the message, and the javascript fails.
I´ve seen org.apache.struts.taglib.html.ErrorsTag.java, and after every
message it writes "\r\n" and I don´t see any way to override this behaviour.
        Should I change my struts source files? Is there any other way to get a
javascript alert with this content?
        Would be interesting for this class to be able to write or not to write the
"\n"´s?

        thanks a lot...

                Jose R. Díaz