Well, for starters

1. Don't begin your message lines with ">", that's used as a prefix for
mail that YOU are replying to.
2. Setup a rule.

I keep links on my homepage here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=setup+rule+in+out
look&btnG=Google+Search

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who
cannot read them."
        - Mark Twain (1835-1910)