From: Peter F. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 12:56 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: What is the best architecture solution ???

Hello All,

Could anyone explain me, what is the best (or just good) way to make
communication between:
 Struts Actions <-> Business Logic Layer <-> DB Source

 I want to have separate layers for Business logic and DB Access.
 But the main question - how should I get the reference to Business
Layer
 classes from actions and how should I get the reference to DataSource
 from Business layer classes.

 What is the most flexible approach ??

--
Best regards,
 Peter                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]