Hi all,

I have an ActionServlet that subclasses org.apache.struts.tiles.ActionComponentServlet.

That worked fine (until now). Today I have updated the struts jar files to 1.1 B3
(before I use different older nightly builds and betas). After that, I get a http 503
"Servlet action is currently unavailable" message. I also get the error if I switch to
the latest nightly build I know that the web-app is running (I can access the jsp's).
When I change back to the old jars it works fine again.

Has anyone an idea what causes the problem?
Thanks in advance,
alex