anybody could help me this one,
it takes me 2 days to figure this out and wheeeww 'til now I dont have a
solution.

                                      property="value"
                                  labelProperty="label"/>

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find bean under name
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

Thank you in advance ..

--buics

--
It's good to be slow and steady; but it's better to be fast and reliable.