Hi, has anyone of you used HttpUnit to test Struts applications? I would
like to retrieve an attribute stored in the Servlet Context(by means of
servlet.getServletContext() method, inherited by the GenericServlet class)
from an HttpUnit test class but I can't see an easy way to do that. The only
objects I can access are requests and responses from the HttpUnit
package(meaning that they are proprietary of the HttpUnit architecture). I'm
missing the bridge(if one is possible) between an HttpUnit class and the
servlet Context of a running Struts application.

Thanks for the time you'll dedicate.

Marco