There is a bug.  "page" property on DynaValidatorForm (Or DynaActionForm
for all I know) isn't set when then form is submitted.  Don't know if
this is a filed issue.. haven't checked.  I had to make my own formbean
to have a multi page form.

Another issue you need to be aware of:
If you have checkboxes, your reset method needs to be aware of what page
is being submitted and only reset the checkboxes for the page you are
submitting.  Otherwise, you might check a box on page 1, only to have it
be unchecked when you submit page 2.

-Dennis