Hi,
Obviously I'm a newbie...
I've successfully deployed the struts-example by
placing its .war in /webapps (the machine is Redhat
Linux 7.3, using Tomcat servlet container).

Now I'm trying to deploy my own app, but serious
obstacles have popped up.

The app is compiled and configured correctly as far as
I can tell.  The problem is that the app is not being
found when I go to the *defined* url (a 404).  I first
tried creating a .war and placing it in the webapps
directory (same problem), now I've copied the entire
app directory to webapps.  I added a <Context...>
element to server.xml under the Tomcat conf directory
as well.

I've tried everything I can possibly think of...I'm
sure it's something silly that I'm missing.

thanks for any reply
-bob