Ive come to a problem in my struts apps now ive decided i want to test out the
sub-applications so far ive done this

webapp/
        module1/
        WEB-INF/
                struts-config.xml
                struts-module1.xml
        index.jsp

now in my web.xml file ive speicifed

<init-param>
      <param-name>config</param-name>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>config/module1</param-name>
      <param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-module1.xml</param-value>
    </init-param>

like it says in documention

now ive added an action mapping using the SwitchAction class in my
struts-config.xml file
like this

<action type="org.apache.struts.actions.SwitchAction" path="/toModule" />

then i issue the
http://localhost:8080/webapp/toModule.do?prefix=module1&page=index.do

where index.do
looks something like this in my struts-module1.xml

<action type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
parameter="/module1/index.jsp" path="/index" />

however ever time i issue the toModule.do action is reports back sayin invalid
module prefix module1 was specified

im usiing struts.1-1_rc1 and ive tried the beta3 as well

please help
ta

Stephen