From: Buics [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 8:04 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: html select problem, help me please

It gives me no choice Ray, I'll have to do it in the dirty way.
Well first timer, so thats it.

        <%
  Iterator i = code1data.iterator();
  Hashtable data = new Hashtable();
  while (i.hasNext())
  {
  data = (Hashtable) i.next();
  String cd = (String) data.get("cd");
  String descrip =(String) data.get("descrip");
  out.println("<option value=\"" + cd + "\">" + descrip );
  }
         out.println("</option>");
     %>

Thank you for your time Ray.